Hawaii¦Maui is Here to Help® Restore Your Home Any Aspect of Fire Damage
Even small residential fires can deposit smoke and soot that travel throughout the home, corroding surfaces, depositing grime-attracting layers of grease, and emitting foul odors. When fire damage makes your home unsafe or uncomfortable, rely on our Hawaii¦Maui teams to remove smoke/soot, water, microbial growth (usually mold), and other hazards from your property. We have ample experience – and have earned stellar reviews for – remediating property from these hazards. We provide a full range of cleaning/disinfection and other restoration services. Remember that we are Here to Help® restore your property to pre-fire-damage functioning at any time on any day. Call us at 808-329-6560 24 hours a day on any day.
- Accredited by the standard-setting, nonprofit, internationally respected Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Family-owned, experienced, Locally Owned and Operated business
- Part of our Hawaii and Maui Island communities for over 20 years
- A great combination of national resources and home-town flexibility
- Always nearby, always prompt
- Emergency response teams are on call 24/7/52
- We remove and clean up/disinfect after fire-related hazards such as:
- Smoke & soot
- Mold and other kinds of microbial growth
- Sewage, grease, animal waste, kitchen refuse, and other biohazards
- Toxins from appliances or waste
- Other materials
- Lingering odors
- No job is too large
- Crucially, no job is too small
- Several additional specialized certifications
- Outstanding customer reviews and testimonials
Even small fires can cause immense amounts of damage because smoke, soot, water, and microbial growth are so dreadfully invasive. That’s why we respond quickly regardless of the amount of damage or the time that you call.
Hawaii¦Maui is Always Here to Help® You at 808-329-6560
The December holidays bring family, friends, music, decorations, and the increased risk for residential fires. While flammable trees, unattended candles, and frayed wiring are notable risks for fire damage, the worst risk remains in the kitchen. Heavy cooking demands do not mix well with distractions from the tasks at hand.
If, regardless of your plans, the worst happens, don’t despair. Even during the busiest times, Hawaii¦Maui team members are on call to respond as quickly as is safely possible to rid your home of hazardous materials.
Call us at 808-329-6560 as soon as you realize that the damage is too extensive or complex to handle on your own. We’re ready.