Storms without Damage: Unrealistic. SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui for Restoration: Realistic.
Even looking at the storm damage in your home can make you feel defeated. Don’t despair. Call the franchise professionals at SERVPRO® of Hawaii¦SERVPRO® of Maui. We are nearby, Faster to any size disaster, and always Here to Help.® Our highly trained technicians have you covered – from assessment and cleanup through the final touches, such as repainting and document drying.
SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui 808-329-6560
It’s difficult to relax when you see flooding, fire damage, or hailstones in your house. Storm damage is distressing. No matter when you notice storm damage, call us, SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui, for a fast, reliable, professional response. When you learn how we help restore your home and belongings to their pre-storm-damage conditions, you will be able to relax.
Call any time: 808-329-6560. Storms and their damage can hurtle their ways into your home at any time, which is why we have emergency services on call all the time.
We promise to be Faster to any size disaster:
- No job is too small – if it’s important to you, it’s important
- No job is too large – we have highly trained professionals, excellent equipment, and access to franchises throughout the state (and nationally!)
Locally Owned and Operated Means We are Your Neighbors
We want the best for fellow residents of Hawaii and Maui; we don’t just work; we live here!
- Locally Owned and Operated for over twenty years
- Family-owned business
- Licensed general contractors
- Certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Frequently updating our skills and knowledge through continuing education
In Hawaii, storm damage often means excess water and water damage. Excess water, as everyone who lives here knows, may lead to mold and mold damage. When even the humidity is enough to allow mold to thrive, we aren’t surprised when indoor puddles do the same things.
Our technicians have IICRC certifications in:
- Applied Microbial Remediation (such as mold)
- Water Damage Restoration
- Structural Drying
Our restoration services include:
- Document drying
- Board up and roof tarpaulins
- Drywall removal and installation
- Fine-art restoration
- Plumbing, HVAC, and electrical services
- Tree removal
- General contracting
- See our website for a more detailed list
Call us to make the storm damage “Like it never happened.”
What’s wrong with that? Striped shirts became fashionable in the late 19th century, but some people disliked them because they figured the color was hiding dirt.
SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui